The Rules are SIMPLE:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 fellow blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Let me start this post by saying a HUGE thank you to Vanessa Jone (You can check out her blog by clicking the link) for nominating a new blogger like me for this awesome award 🙂
Vanessa had the following questions for me:
1.) Describe how did you first get into blogging?
I always had a personal blog (still exists on blogger) but I decided that I had a lot of experiences I wanted to share on a broader platform. Especially since I have so many new mommy friends.
2.) What would be your ideal working environment?
Working from home with my littles. There is nothing better than being able to wake up to their faces and not have to drop them off to a stranger for 8 hours a day. I want to be the first to experience all their transitions.
3.) How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I want to build my brand and hone in on creating more detailed original content.
4.) What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
Thus far, I haven’t had any overt failures. I am still learning.
5.) What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
My littles. Best thing I ever did in my life <3
6.) Who takes the majority of your photos?
I do. I am slowly learning angles and lighting
7.) How would you describe your personal style and is there a person who is a fashion inspiration to you?
Its hard finding time to ‘style’ myself. So, I’m more of “this looks cute so i’ll wear it” kind of gal
8.) Which movie or book do you think is ridiculously overrated?
Hmm, probably the ENTIRE fast & the furious serious past the 2nd movie lol
9.) Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?
Beyonce. Hands Down! She’s beautiful, talented and the definition of a BOSS mom!
10.) What are two things you think you should know how to do but don’t?
My hair (it does its own thing) & Sew
11.) What makes you say “What was I thinking?” when you look back on your life?
I say this to myself when I look at some of the relationships I’ve been in
My Questions For YOU!
- How did you decide on your niche?
- What is one area you are looking to improve?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What goal do you hope to achieve with your blog?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What are 5 items you must have every time you leave the house?
- Are you a morning person or night owl? Why?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Favorite hobby outside of the house?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you could have a conversation about life with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
. . . and the nominees are:
- The Dream
- Samantha By the Sea
- The Vintage Vik
- Beauty Chaos
- Marriage as we Know it
- Vida De Pearl
- Teona’s Wanderlust
- Today is the Day
- Gabriela Teisu
- Jackie Roams
- Subliminal Wish
Thank you all for reading and getting to know pieces of me. Look forward to sharing more of myself with you guys soon!